LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahulkumar   01 May 2018

Same surname and different gotras

My Name Is R.kumar am from south india and i loved a girl of my community we were in relationship for past 12 years and our surnames are same and gotras are different and recently girls parents are not accepting the marriage between the same surname and there stance is making my life very difficult to lead as i wanted to live my rest of life with the girl i loved most and help me with a solution to marry her and i cant live without her in my life

Learning

4 Replies

Dr potharaju Venkateswara rao   01 May 2018

As per the Hindu Marriage Act, sagotras are prohibited from marriage. This principle is not applicable to your case. hence i suggest you to go ahead if the girl also in your path

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2018

The facts posted are less than convincing.

rahulkumar   01 May 2018

sir can u provide what other details i need to provide to get a solution for my problem

rahulkumar   02 May 2018

when were are not inside the sapinda relation even after that her parents are not willing to accept then what is the solution madam if u have any solution please provide with it and as far as u are saying about genetical problem we are aware of it and we already decided to have our dna check before having children and thankfully my girl friend is a doctor so no need to worry about it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register