LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B RAMESH   01 May 2018

Agreement papers stolen

my huf land partition papers are stolen by brother. no copy is available with me. he is saying that no partition is made hence no papers. what to do i gave compliant in police station but no fir is prepared. can file a case in court. Document was not registered.

Learning

13 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 May 2018

`File complaint on line and record your efforts with authorities.   Contact Advocate and as you are having xerox copies, seek his suggestion to give a status to those xerox copy value of evidence legally.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2018

a partition suit is required to be filed in the appropriate court of law. A partition deed should be executed on a stamp paper and drafted in a clear and unambiguous manner. The share of each person should be clearly and explicitly specified. Meet a civil practicing local lawyer 

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2018

The facts posted suggest that there are deeper issues. Please post the relevant facts.

B RAMESH   01 May 2018

Sir,

In our family , My father, my brother and me only

Iam not staying at home, iam a Gove employee working at other place. iam a phiscally handicapped person. i din not involve in family work (agriculture work) and studied. though my father , mother and brother worked on agriculture land. except expenditure on PG.  no expenditure is met from my family as studied in Govt up to Degree.

the income earned on the agriculture land is with my brother only.

my brother intention is that as iam doing Job, he should get more land for this he is saying  he purchased 3.5  the land should be his own.

he is saying if, the entire propery is partitioned , why salary will not be partiotioned.

He is also saying that expenditure incurred on my education should be returned to him.

his intention is that with his help only i got job otherwise i could not survive.

for this intention he stolen my papers and he is enjoying my share of land forcely

a petion was filed in cours as pre litigation Case.

but in the court they are not doing anything so my brother thinking that court will not do anything.

court alwasy forcing me to discuss with my brother,  where my brother is not cooperative. i did  not understand court intention.

How to settle this issue.

B RAMESH   01 May 2018

Sir,  In our family , My father, my brother and me only Iam not staying at home, iam a Gove employee working at other place. iam a phiscally handicapped person. i din not involve in family work (agriculture work) and studied. though my father , mother and brother worked on agriculture land. except expenditure on PG.  no expenditure is met from my family as studied in Govt up to Degree. the income earned on the agriculture land is with my brother only. my brother intention is that as iam doing Job, he should get more land for this he is saying  he purchased 3.5 acres the land should be his own. he is saying if, the entire propery is partitioned , why salary will not be partiotioned. He is also saying that expenditure incurred on my education should be returned to him. his intention is that with his help only i got job otherwise i could not survive.   for this intention he stolen my papers and he is enjoying my share of land forcely  a petion was filed in cours as pre litigation Case. but in the court they are not doing anything so my brother thinking that court will not do anything. court alwasy forcing me to discuss with my brother,  where my brother is not cooperative. i did  not understand court intention. How to settle this issue.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2018

The real question is, who is the owner of the land? How has he or she acquired title to the prpoerty.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 May 2018

When the matter is in court and being handled by an expert advocate, let the court give it's judgment, as nothing can be possible at this point of time.

B RAMESH   02 May 2018

i filed as PLC THEY are not doing any thing just giving next hearing date

B RAMESH   02 May 2018

i filed as PLC THEY are not doing any thing just giving next hearing date

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 May 2018

What is PLC? You to furnish the information which I had sought.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 May 2018

Pre  Litigation Conciliation petition that can be taken up with Legal services Authority under the Act to explore possibilities of a compromise in between the parties.

B RAMESH   02 May 2018

yes that is pre litigation case with legal services authority. 5 acres of land was got from fore fathers. 3.5 acres is purchased by my father. but my brother kept 3.5 acres in his name and stating that he purchased 3.5 acres of land. my brother do not have any other source of income. iam not happy with legal services authority they are not taking serious shall I file a case in regular court and register a case in police station that my brother stolen my agreement papers.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 May 2018

Did your father get the forefathers land through a registered deed?

Is your father alive? If not, had he made any Will?

Is your mother still alive? Other than your brother, are there any other siblings?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register