Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urmish Shah   22 April 2018

Credit Card

Sir
I had Credit Card. I have fully paid settlement amount. Last Installment paid One month late. Bank cancelled the settlement and they now sending me card statement every month. Last amount due is Rs 67000... Please advise

Learning

3 Replies

Urmish Shah   22 April 2018

Pl find out what is the best way

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

You have violated T&C of settlement so lender/CC Company has probably adjusted all amounts in penal charges and not principle…

Have you tried to get the considered opinion of your own very able LOCAL  senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Consumer matters and well versed with banking/CC rules/laws and having successful track record….and worth his/her salt …after showing all docs on record and giving inputs in person!

If yes, by now you would have been properly informed.

You can also ask ‘Authorized Persons’ as per Consumer Act appearing in LOCAL DCDRF ……………..and/or NGO’s supporting CC customers…and/or retired Bank employees supporting and providing social/consumer service …and/or retired Bank employees that have worked with legal cells…..

You can also ask for free legal aid on justified reasons…

In future use CC if and only if you have monies to pay on due date …………….or use debit card..

If there are defects in approach, practise of CC company you can agitate...

Your counsel can help you..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register