Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakhar Jain   09 April 2018

query regarding enforceability of DPSP

Have a gud day sir...
My question is What is the need of Directive principles of state (DPSP) in our constitution if it is not challenged in our court of law....Because every article breach must be questioned and can be challenged before the court of law....But if any of the Directive principles of state policy will not be properly regulated by any state ....then there will not be questioned in judiciary...

so my Question is what is the need of DPSP on our constitution

Learning

6 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 April 2018

Suppose, you have a New Year Resolution like at least from this year onwards, I should always tell the truth, no matter what difficulties that I may face.

But, your circumstances are such, that not a single day passes that you are not able to adhere to your Resolution.

In this situation, please clarify, whether one will be able to challenge/question you, why you did not follow your own Resolution?

In the said circumstances, can anyone say that your New Year Resolve/Resolution itself is bad?

mr. r ramchandran....what i have asked in question and what u r replying...itz totally different

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 April 2018

Then what is the real issue. Please post the material facts.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 April 2018

My reply in the form of queries is not without any reason.

If you answer my questions, from that answer itself you will get answer to your query.  Just try to answer and see.

facts ye h ki... agar state kuch bhi krna chahti h to vo to kregi hi...use is Directive principles of state policy ki kya jarurat gai...itz all upto the wish of state ki vo apni policies dpsp ko dekh kar bnati h ya nhi...aur nhi bhi bnaegi to koi prblm nhi h usko...to phir jb har chiz state khud hi kregi to dpsp ki kya jarurat h

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register