LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vignesh   10 April 2018

Regarding law course

I ca final Stutent.Now I want to do BL.is there any training from another senior lawyer is mandatory or not required ?

Any option to study BL while going office.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vignesh
I ca final Stutent.Now I want to do BL.is there any training from another senior lawyer is mandatory or not required ?

Any option to study BL while going office.

Only regular courses available. No correspondence.  You write to IGNOU asking for correspondence BL course.  Then follow up with RTI.

Rahul Sharma   10 July 2018

Hello,

The Students completed Masters in the Law field has great career options available. The first career option is to make career in law itself and it provides you good opportunities while the second option available for you is to prepare for the NET Exam and make career in the lectureship and Research Program in Universities and Colleges of India.There is no less opportunities available in the Field as there are many Lectureship Jobs in India in various Colleges and Universities 

The Career as lecturer is huge, you can easily make. There is no age limit for the NET Exam while to gain scholarship worth INR 25000 per month you need to be not more than 30 years of age limit.

For reserved candidates and Female candidates, the age limit is 35 years.

You need at-least 50 % marks in the Master of Law if you are from the Reserved or Female Category. If you are from Unreserved Student, you need 55 % marks. 

Asdfasdf1@   23 September 2022

shrink pdf is a straightforward application that shrinks PDFs so they use less compress pdf. It is a good solution to the infuriating problem of large PDFs taking forever to open and using up all your hard drive

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register