LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Kumar (Manager)     19 April 2010

Threat from neighbours

HI, my family house is in Delhi where my parents are staying alone. My neighbour next door, has started expanding one portion of their house on an area which is part of the road. On expressing dissent to this act of illegal expansion, the neighbour started using abusive language and threatend my parents. Kindly let me know what can be done:

1. To stop this illegal construction.

2. And also to take an action against the threats given to my parents.

Looking forward to a prompt reply.

Regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     19 April 2010

instruct concerned municipality and collector regarding illegal construction.

file a complaint to D.S.P. and collector for the threat 

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     19 April 2010

Lodge a police complaint about the illegal construction and also inform the municipality and local authorities.  If still the disturbance persists file a civil suit for permanent injunction before the civil court and obtain an interim injunction before the construction is completed.

Regarding abusive language lodge a seperate police complaint and if no action is taken by police you can file a private complaint before the magistrate for a offence of defamation.

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     19 April 2010

Take help of local people who are ur other neighbours, take thier signatures on the complaint, and make representation to delhi municipality and to collector and furnish a copy to local Police to take action, take photgraphs of illegal construction, since its a public interest litigation as ur neighbout encroached public road.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     20 April 2010

instruct concerned municipality  ask permission for demolition  of construction over ur part and collector regarding illegal construction.

file a complaint to D.S.P. and collector for the threat .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register