LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simmi Khan (Recruitment)     02 April 2018

Landlord not paying tax on rent

Hi Sir, I am a single lady .I took a house on rent.in Sigma 4 Greater noida on rent wherein my landlord asked me one month rent and one month security deposit and one rent agreement was formed in the court I signed on the agreement and landlord took it with him saying i will sign it and send you and later he denied to give me rent agreement. I am paying electricity bills to landlord only. He denies to take any amount via cheque or bank and take only case. He take electricity bill by me but dont deposit it to electricity dept too. The society president also support him in stealing the money of government. Sigma 4 greater noida has a pattern where ppl give house on rent but deny to give rent agreement they charge electric bill but dont deposit it to department of electricity, they dont pay taxes on rent and bills of tenents too. And then they threat to vacate the houses i need immediate legal help on it.

Learning

1 Replies

Simmi Khan (Recruitment)     02 April 2018

Though the way you put your question Mr Ramesh, is quite offendig but here are the answers

I am a south indian, relocated recently, i took a house through a broker on fake promises of rent agreement will be given, after taking payment landlord made an agreement but denied to give it to me saying cant give agreement to a single girl. What would you call it if not harassement?He was pretty well informed that a girl is going to live, He charged money by a single girl, but he cant give agreement to a single girl. Police is shamefully a team of craps who say change the house not bothered about the money loss I have and the harassement I am going through for being a single lady.Yes I claim and blame both.I claim that I am paying him by which offcourse he is earning but not paying even taxes coz he is not showing this rent on papers anywhere. Top of that My brokerage and one month deposit is not going to be returned. Is this the way law behave year "CHANGE THE HOUSE" I am a normal person and can not pay broker fee and leave security amounts after every month and change house. I am shocked that you cant understand the clear post and ask if its blame or claim?

Anyways I posted it for solution not for hypocritic statements if their are really lawyers in this forum who take justice seriously and if this is just another gossip site I am on a wrong place. I am going through mental torcher coz I dont even know much ppl here, police take everything insensibly and question gender, cast, marital status to increase the harassement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register