LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Robin Basil   28 March 2018

My rights regarding a civil case

I like to know how long it will take to get any order issued by the court, be it status quo or any interim order.
Also what are my rights when dealing with a civil case?
Do i have the right to ask my lawyer to get me all evidences and documents submitted by the other party?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Sir

No one can say 'how long' it will take for an order to be issued by the court. But if you want a certified copy of the same, you need to apply to the Copying Branch of the court hearing your case after submission of an application to the concerned court official/sheristedar normally between 11am-4pm requesting a CC.  Mention your party status quo (i.e. whether you are complainant/defendant/.respondent etc). Pay off the court fee.

Or ask your lawyer to provide you with a copy of all documents/evidences submitted by OP. He can't refuse to do so, unless he has an interest in subject matter of your case.

Feel free to contact me at basu_kunal@hotmail.com for any queries you might have regarding your case.

Regards

Advocate Kaybee

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     29 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register