LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faisal   26 March 2018

Justification for sending termination letter at 11:00 pm

I was working as Business Development Manager for IT company after completion of 3 months probation perion I expetced my confirmation from employer instaed I received Termination Letter at 10:54 pm mid night . 

I asked HR Head for reason for Termination and Justification for sending email at non working hours she replied its corporate policy.

Just wanted to know how can any Employer terminate any employee with any reason and hold his salary, Travel expenses in name of corporate policy. Its over 45 days my balance salary was not paid and no reason was given to me,

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

Probably IT was sent to reach you before midnight of next day or 00.01am

In case of termination the establishment is liable to tender payment of notice period/earned wages/leave encashment/bonus etc … and preferably on LWD…or say within next 3days or max. by usual pay day…

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; GOvt, private, Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points.

Name of company etc is not required so don’t post names etc .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register