LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vany   24 March 2018

Person can get PR while having name in court cases

Hi I just want to know that is it possible to get permanent residency status of South Africa by a person while having his or her name in court cases in India presently going on. What are the special criteria or conditions on the basis of what PR can be given to such person?

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 March 2018

It all depends on the imigration law of South Africa on what criteria they allow Permanent residency if their country to a foreign national. Cases pending in India may not be detrimental in the process of allowing PR of South Africa as these cases were not with regards to infringement of any law of South Africa.

Vany   24 March 2018

Thank you Mr Vijay raj sir for your valuable information.

Vany   24 March 2018

Thank you Mr Vijay raj sir for your valuable information.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

Agreed..

Rest, IT shall be appropriate to approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in immigration matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt…with all docs related to your matter for timely guidance and help..

Vany   25 March 2018

@Mr kumar Daob Thank you sir.

Would you correct to Mr. Kumar Doab...

You are welcome..

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register