Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Owner)     24 March 2018

How can i stop action of 13(4) of sarafesi act

Greetings to Everyone,

I have recevied the notice u/s 13(4) of SARAFESI Act on 20th March and was informed that further action will be initiated u/s 14 of the same act within 45 days.

Facts of the Case-

Bank has issused me a notice u/s 13(2) for which I had submitted my reply within the stipulated time of 60 days. I have not received any answere from the bank on my reply. The bank has nither accepted my claim nor rejected it within the stipulated period of 15 days from the receipt of my reply. 

I issued me a notice u/s 13(4) directly, and I was forced to file a SA against the same in DRT. Hon. Court heard the argument and granted "Symbolic Possesion" of my properties to the Bank.

OA is still pending with DRT.

I need guidence how to stop bank from auctioning my properties, legally.

Kindly guide.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 March 2018

Sir, 

Move appropriate application from stay of the possession before the DRT, if you are in Delhi, Let me see how can I help you seek stay from possession of the property .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandna.legal/

Nitin (Owner)     24 March 2018

Thanks KapilJi. My case is at Mumbai DRT. I would be obliged if you guide me through this forum.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register