Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lilesh Kurre   22 March 2018

divorce

dear sir madam

my wife has been charge for me and my family 498a,domestic violence,etc and I win this every case and also I win 125(maintenance)with high court.
now I submit to application for divorce but lower family court balod(c.g)is dismissed my application. now I put the (AAPIL) in high Court.please suggested me to about my case:::(mo. number 8889303594)

Learning

5 Replies

Sajal Kundu   22 March 2018

My divorce case is going on from last 3 yrs.... I have applied for divorce in that regard my wife made a pretition for maintainance. The the hearing of maintainance is going on. In this circumstances may i applied to the judge that i am mentally and physically feeling alone. I am a nurve patience my parents are also patients of different issues... So iit is very hurd for myvill mom to continue a smoth sangsar. As she told in merdiation that she is not willing to be together and she is demanding 35 lacks for giving sign in divorce paper May i applied to the judge for giving me the permission a new marraige???? Frnds plz give me the suggetion what i have to do

My divorce case is going on from last 3 yrs.... I have applied for divorce in that regard my wife made a pretition for maintainance. The the hearing of maintainance is going on. In this circumstances may i applied to the judge that i am mentally and physically feeling alone. I am a nurve patience my parents are also patients of different issues... So iit is very hurd for myvill mom to continue a smoth sangsar. As she told in merdiation that she is not willing to be together and she is demanding 35 lacks for giving sign in divorce paper May i applied to the judge for giving me the permission a new marraige???? Frnds plz give me the suggetion what i have to do

My divorce case is going on from last 3 yrs.... I have applied for divorce in that regard my wife made a pretition for maintainance. The the hearing of maintainance is going on. In this circumstances may i applied to the judge that i am mentally and physically feeling alone. I am a nurve patience my parents are also patients of different issues... So iit is very hurd for myvill mom to continue a smoth sangsar. As she told in merdiation that she is not willing to be together and she is demanding 35 lacks for giving sign in divorce paper May i applied to the judge for giving me the permission a new marraige???? Frnds plz give me the suggetion what i have to do My no is 8158934163 It is also my whatsapp no frnd plz suggest me

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 March 2018

You have already appointed advocate and filed case in high court so go ahead with advocate appointed. If you are not satisfied with advocate then you always can change the advocate after due settlement with him if any. 

In your case try to amicable settle the matter and try for mutual consent divorce.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

If you have won all cases then IT could have been possible to press grounds on cruelty..

If your intent is to end the wedlock only....and IT is not possible to save the marriage....This time approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity and specializing in Family matters….and worth his/her salt.. for a considered opinion and guidance…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register