LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpa Yadav   20 March 2018

job of father after his death

sir actually my two sisters in laws married a same guy. Without having divorce with his first wife he married to his second wife.Now he is no more and he was in railway .His first wife has two daughters and both r married and from second wife he has 5 children among these 5 his two daughters r married and 2 daughters and 1 son r unmarried. His first wife doesn't want to compromise she wants to take all his funds, pension as well as job too.His second wife wants job for his son and half of the money not pension she is agree to give all pension to her sister what can be done in this condition plz suggest.He has only one son from his two wives.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 March 2018

The Second wife cannot demand anything including job.

So, the first wife is entitled for job, provided she fulfills all the applicable conditions of the Department.

As regards pension, only the first wife is entitled and nobody else.

It is not clear what is the money (other than pension) that you are talking about.  If there any such money, then that has to be shared by the first wife with all her daughters + sons/daughters born to the second lady.

anubhav Bhatt   20 March 2018

Better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

1st thing 1st; One (including family members of deceased……and you) should download the extent rules of establishment applicable in such matters..and relate with rules…

The authority is unlikely to differ from rules…

IT is believed that all involved in matter are Hindu.

Confirm!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

The marriage with 2nd lady was duly solemnized as per customs?

I am sending you a few links that you may go thru and pick up relevant points..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register