Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod pandey (coaching)     02 April 2010

property seperation

Dear expert panel,
I would like to put my query in this forum to get a legal advise to settle my issue:
My family is constitutes with 4-brothers (my father, his 3-elder brothers) my father is youngest in it. Out of these 4-brothers, 1-members are already expired.
Since it's joint family, all the property - Land, house, sites are in few members in a family(my father's brothers). My father have 3.68 acre of land in his name but his brother do not want to give this to my father. 
also due to improper co-ordination between brothers, income which is coming from this property is utilized by only few members.
I would like to know how to proceed for taking pussesion of this property .
It would be of great help , if any of you provide me legal advise.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

pramod pandey (coaching)     02 April 2010

Dear expert panel,
I would like to put my query in this forum to get a legal advise to settle my issue:
My family is constitutes with 4-brothers (my father, his 3-elder brothers) my father is youngest in it. Out of these 4-brothers, 1-members are already expired.
Since it's joint family, all the property - Land, house, sites are in few members in a family(my father's brothers). My father have 3.68 acre of land in his name but his brother do not want to give this to my father. 
also due to improper co-ordination between brothers, income which is coming from this property is utilized by only few members. This property is in Madya Padesh.
I would like to know how to proceed for taking pussesion of this property .
It would be of great help , if any of you provide me legal advise.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register