Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulveer ( )     29 March 2010

AB not in UP

Hi,

I am living in Gurgaon since marriage along with my wife(around last one year), so if I take AB from Gurgaon district court or Chandigarh High Court (FIR filed in UP) & bring my family members in Gurgaon then still UP police be able to arrest us or not?

Learning

3 Replies

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     29 March 2010

yes.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     01 April 2010

dear Sir I am very sorry. Itake my words back.Police cant arrest u.

Kulveer ( )     01 April 2010

Here is the sequence of events happened in last one year in my life after marriage:-

1)       My marriage was solemnized in UP in April 2009.

2)       Differences popped up between me & my wife since very next day of marriage.

3)       I lived there (UP) for a month after marriage and came to Gurgaon, Haryana, with my wife and started living with her at Gurgaon since then (till now).

4)       Visited UP with my wife in between and lived there for 2 months along with my family members.

5)       She and her family members threatened me of false dowry laws many time & marriage is now about to break.

6)       I brought my family members here at Gurgaon fearing their arrest in UP (as AB is not present in UP)

7)       I have Taken AB for all my family members along with me from “Gurgaon session court”.

Here are my concerns now:-

8)       If she files a FIR in Uttar Pradesh u/s 498a, DPA etc. against me and my family members and UP police comes here at Gurgaon to arrest us along with Gurgaon police, then will the UP police still be able to arrest us or NOT?

9)       If NOT then will I be able to apply for regular bail in UP where FIR is lodged without getting arrested in UP as AB is taken from Gurgaon court?

10)   If YES then what other approach can be take to avoid arrest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register