LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepchand (afdsf)     29 March 2010

Case Compromise, hight court AP

Actually in lower court , my aunts got share in my grand father's prperty.
My aunts has given POA to my uncle'( My father's brother)wife before the judgment that she would be attending the court for
appeal & for everything even for sale also. Actually , they are still not legal heirs.They
are not the owner. Any immovablle proerty is not on thier name. Just they got share in
lower court. We appealed in high court AP& got stay now. Our share is already registered &
possession by ourselves.My uncle trying to cheat & get our sahre also by doing above said POA.
Now, my aunts(5 members) are ready for compromise. Now, in which way should i compromise
with them. Even i am ready for compromise.Is this POA valid?POA holder can do a sale deed
by using this authority.one thing, POA is registered.If they have the right to sale, how they will sale because
lands & house all are on my name.

Intially, my father&uncle both combinely filed the suit in high court. LAteron, we came
to know that he is trying to cheat & get the whole share.

As per lwayers suggestion what we are planning is, they have to cancel the GPA & change the
lwayer & record the compromise in hight court with 5 aunts. Even after also, shall we get any problem
because in the meantime if he(my uncle) had done any unethicl things.

Please help me on this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register