Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rocky (service)     28 March 2010

rented property registration

dear sir,

i am shifting to another city and i m looking for a rented flat , is it necessary to register the rented property papers ??

if not then please tell me the procedure to make the papers secure from any ontoward incedent in future??

Learning

5 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     28 March 2010

It depends on the landlord but you must insist for a lease deed registered,that will make your possession legal and you should also insist for receipt for payment of rent.Now the landlords are asked to notify the tenant to the police also.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     29 March 2010

Every State has different laws. Check the position of your State.

For example, it is compulsory in Maharashtra to register leave and licence agreement either for 11 or 22 or 33 (max) months and also to inform the police of the area.

v krishnan (jto)     29 March 2010

Dear Sir,

I want to let out my property. I wish to have a 11 months rental agreement format. Pl send to my mail id.

With kind regards,

v krishnan

rocky (service)     30 March 2010

thank you frnds for ur comments well sir i m shifting to gujarat and i hope ur valuable opinion would help me to make a secured transaction.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 April 2010

it is better to let hte flat to the person who is having transferable jobs.rent may be at lowerside but it is considered safe .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register