LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal   10 March 2018

What happens if i abscond from my wife

I have filed for divorce in 2015 due to mental torture and cruelty by my wife. After 2 year, there family members were threatening us with dire consequences so i filed a compllaint in police station and same time she filled for dowry harassment  case & domestic violence case against myself, my mother and my married sister and her husband. Police has referred the case to counselling, in the counselling i agreed to stay with her with some conditions. Now i am staying alone but not interested to bring back my wife as she is behaving the same way as earlier like torture and for every small reason threatening me and blackmailing me by saying she gonna commit suicide. My mom is a widower she lives in a house owned by her. My wife often blackmails me saying she would go and sit before my mom's house as my mom told that she would name the house on some else as my wife tortured my mom like anything by abusing her and insulting her before me. I have a 6 year old son. I got married in 2011 and son is born in 2012. In this past 7yrs she was with me for just 3-4 for months. I am now facing lot of health problems and can't take all these tensions anymore. So I want to abscond leaving all this. Please suggest legal implications for me and my mom if i am going to abscond ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register