LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   09 March 2018

Forceful resignation by threatening due to malafide intense

Hi All, I am working in a pvt microfinance company as a Cluster Head and having an experience of 14 year with ctc of 15lac.In this company I joined in Dec-16 and some senior people of this company trapped me in some legal issue and was relieved from job in sept-17.I complained about it to management and re inquiry was done and again I was rehired in october-17.I was happy that company has done justice. Later the same senior person started harassing me and made me Branch manager from cluster Head in a small branch.Also he made my reporting manager of junior grade to me.All decision was taken without my knowledge ,but I continued my job as I was in need. Later a senior staff in my branch was transfer without my knowledge and he protested with his team member.During protest there were other senior staff here like RH,ZH,HR but only I was held responsible for it and was asked to resigned forcefully. To reach this CTC of 15 lack I have worked very hard till 14 yrs and just a senior person due to ego that how I raised my voice and rejoin back has destroyed my carrier.Currently I am not having any job in hand due to which I am in mental pressure and also effected my family and kids as annual exam are going on. On my behalf,my wife has requested the organisation management to look after,but not getting any revert. Kindly suggest and guide me what to do as I do not come in labour category also.  

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Forceful-resignation-by-seniors-in-pvt-company-160228.asp

Learning

7 Replies

Mithalesh Srivastava   09 March 2018

Just lodge a case of mental harassment and forceful termination in labour court, just read the laws Industrial dispute act 1947 and follow the procedure, If you're right, Nobody Can Defeat you, Always remember " Satyamev Jayate"
1 Like

Deepak   09 March 2018

Sir,I dosent come in the category of workman as my salary is 1 lac plus..........so labour court will not interfere.

1 Like

Mithalesh Srivastava   09 March 2018

Plz report the whole matter with name and place and evidence if any on wearehearing@gmail.com
1 Like

Deepak   10 March 2018

Dear Mithalesh,

Whom this Id belongs,is it personel or belongs to some govt department.

Deepak   12 March 2018

My,fight is not against company.Its against some seniors who has done wrong with me due to malafide intense.....

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Give proper rpresentation to the Management of the company.

Deepak   13 March 2018

Dear Kundan Sir,

Have already done the same,but management is not reverting on my mail.Currently I am job less and facing financial loss and in too much in depress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register