Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jebaraj moses (Business Owner)     12 May 2008

Need a Lawyer to help in Property Buying and Selling in Chennai.

Hi

I Have lot of questions regarding dealing with buying and selling of property. Need a Lawyer with whom i can establish contact to get advice on these matters. Lawyers from Chennai - Tambaram Area preferred

I need their help to scrutinize documents related to purchase of new property as well.I am looking out for a long term business relationship

Please reply

Thanks and Regards

Jebaraj Moses

Learning

9 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     12 May 2008

Sent a PM in this regards

Guest (n/a)     14 May 2008

I am currently a legal advisor for a realestate and construction company. I am interested in knowing more details.

octavious (LAWYER)     15 May 2008

Dear You can drop a mail on my id kautilya786@yahoo.com I have some one who is expert in the same, and is currently working for corporate and Multinationals Thank You Octavious

Guest (n/a)     15 May 2008

U can contact me at advocatesivasu@indiatimes.com or 9840592607.

SROTAS -Global Legal Services (LEGAL)     06 June 2008

I am suresh advocate from Bangalore. If you want any assistance in purchasing or selling properties, regarding legal opinions, I registration for every needs. I can refer one advocate from tambaram. He is dealing with all the real estate matters. If you need Please contact him and tell my name. His name is Mr.Prabhakar. Advocate. His mobile number is 9444195776. Definitely he will help you. bye
1 Like

Jebaraj moses (Business Owner)     03 September 2010

Sir

I thank you Suresh the Advocate that you referred for me in tambaram was very helpful in fact i had a dealing with him.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     03 September 2010

Dear Querist,

If not already enterred upon any agreement with anyone for the subject purpose, you may contact Mr. PS Muralidhran having office at Choolaimedu in Chennai. You may contact him at psmurali2001@gmail.com, psmurali2001@yahoo.co.in. He has good experience & exposure in property matters particularly in Delhi/NCR. Now he has shifted to Chennai for sometime. You may consult him if necessary.

Trust this would be fine.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attorney

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

Vishal.Sri (CEO)     28 May 2012

Please visit www.propertychennai.webs.com

You will get lot of info regarding property matters (Selling, buying, business, etc)

In fact, you can contact the consultants with the contact form and you can avail free guidance.

I used it for buying a plot in Selayur (Near Tambaram).

Vishal.Sri (CEO)     28 May 2012

Please visit www.propertychennai.webs.com

You can get lots of info and details about property dealings (Selling, Buying, Business)

You can contact the firm through the contact form of the site.

I contacted and benefitted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register