LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mallikarjunarao (Designer)     05 March 2018

chit fund guarantee

hi sir, my father had signed as guarantee with 6 govt employees for a subscriber for a chit fund company, the subscriber was abscand, in all 6 , my father only retired, the chit fund company recovered his retire benifitments , we tried to talk remaining guarantee s many times . but they didnt respond, they are in service , how i can recover the amount from them, shall i have a right to recover
the amount from other gurantees

Learning

2 Replies

Mallikarjunarao (Designer)     09 March 2018

E.A. no 2017, in E.P No 30 of 2016, in os number 246 of 2011, between kapil chits and irla durga prasad , among 8 gurantees, my father 6th guarantee retired, so they recovered amount from his earned leaves, rs, 450000. What is my next step sir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Originally posted by : Mallikarjunarao
hi sir, my father had signed as guarantee with 6 govt employees for a subscriber for a chit fund company, the subscriber was abscand, in all 6 , my father only retired, the chit fund company recovered his retire benifitments , we tried to talk remaining guarantee s many times . but they didnt respond, they are in service , how i can recover the amount from them, shall i have a right to recover the amount from other gurantees

They can recover from any guarantor of their chpoice.

You can now sue the debtor and other guarantors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register