Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arindam Guha   01 March 2018

acquittal against a sentence in murder case

Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that my parents had a family dispute with my uncle regarding property matter.

My uncle was financially stronger and was influential too. Consequently, he always had an upper hand over my parents.

My parents started to fight their cases on their own reading law books but was of no help.

Finally they moved into Supreme Court to file writ against the State of Jharkhand but due to delay in proceedings, they filed their plea before the President and Prime Minister of India and thankfully appropriate directions were issued by the respective offices to the State for issuing justice to my parents.

As a result, the Governor of the State too issued for an appropriate direction three times and an enquiry was made by the DC office and report was submitted accordingly but as my uncle was influential or due to other reasons..God knows what it was...the report was not implemented.

Years passed and my parents were struggling to continue their living and seeing my study results (90.4% in ICSE) they were panic about my future.

An advocate came to our house and he decided to help us in a different manner...my parents and he raised their voices against the corruption and pleaded to implement the enquiry report but instead of doing that all the officers
, advocats and people in civil entered into our house and thereby injuring my dad and the advocate. It was established that my dad injured him and unfortunately the advocate is no more. My parents are sentenced for life imprisonment and I was acquitted. They are still behind bars for an act they haven't committed. On the other hand the residence(incident spot) was seized by police but surprisingly they didn't handover the keys to me...they gave it to my uncle..and uncle has occupied that only remaining property too...and no advocate is ready to stand by my parents. The advocates who feel my dad is honest do not support him out of fear. Both my parents are ageing now and I fear to lose them in jail only. All documents are in favour of my parents, they were asking for justice but media published it as the advocate lost the case so did my dad kill him...where in this was not the truth. How to get justice...or else is it my foolishness to expect justice?

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

It can be understood that by now you have about 25 Kg (+) papers to be perused and you  are neither able to give facts on this forum not any exert able to appreciate full facts without going through papers.

You have to meet a lawye rin person.

Arindam Guha   04 March 2018

can u suggest any advocate who is really going to take a stand for justice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register