LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurvinder Pal Singh   26 February 2018

Resignation to lower grade pay

I was working on 2400 grade pay in North east region and after 2 years of my service, I got selected on 4600 grade pay in Delhi.

And now after working there for 8 months at 4600 gp,  I got selected on 2400 grade pay in my home town. I would prefer home town posting rather than 4600 grade pay in Delhi.

Now my question is ..

1. if my present dept will give me technical resignation or worst case scenario refuse to relieve me.

2.Should I resign earlier and join the dept in home town since no pay protection benefit will be given.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 February 2018

1. Did you get any age relaxation by showing that you are a government servant?

2. Was your application for lower grade pay post forwarded through proper channel?

1. No I did not get any age relaxation as govt servant.

2. I got selected to the post at my home town before joining the current  dept and had intimated the same to the dept as soon as I joined them.

1. No I did not get any age relaxation as govt servant.

2. I got selected to the post at my home town before joining the current  dept and had intimated the same to the dept as soon as I joined them.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Then in that case, as soon as you get appointment letter, request your department to relieve you on technical resignation.

If they do not accept your request for technical resignation, then resign and join the new post.

In the new department, fill up the Attestation Form without hiding anything.

Thanks for replying.

But the new  department will issue attestation forms before offering joining letter. Should I give correct details there ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2018

One must not conceal and post correct details and narrate facts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2018

there is no point in giving wrong details to the new deptt.

technical resignation may nto be admitted in case of going to lower post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register