Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   23 February 2018

Forceful resignation by seniors in pvt company

Hi All,
I am working in a pvt microfinance company as a Cluster Head and having an experience of 14 year with ctc of 15lac.In this company I joined in Dec-16 and some senior people of this company trapped me in some legal issue and was relieved from job in sept-17.I complained about it to management and re inquiry was done and again I was rehired in october-17.I was happy that company has done justice.
Later the same senior person started harassing me and made me Branch manager from cluster Head in a small branch.Also he made my reporting manager of junior grade to me.All decision was taken without my knowledge ,but I continued my job as I was in need.
Later a senior staff in my branch was transfer without my knowledge and he protested with his team member.During protest there were other senior staff here like RH,ZH,HR but only I was held responsible for it and was asked to resigned forcefully.
To reach this CTC of 15 lack I have worked very hard till 14 yrs and just a senior person due to ego that how I raised my voice and rejoin back has destroyed my carrier.Currently I am not having any job in hand due to which I am in mental pressure and also effected my family and kids as annual exam are going on.
On my behalf,my wife has requested the organisation management to look after,but not getting any revert.
Kindly suggest and guide me what to do as I do not come in labour category also.

Learning

4 Replies

Deepak   24 February 2018

Please any seniors lawyer revert ...............Request

Deepak   26 February 2018

P Venu Sir,

Plz suggest & Guide.........

Deepak   07 March 2018

Kumar Sir,plz suggest or any senior lawyer

Deepak   08 March 2018

Do I think...No body can guide or suggest me ?Any Lawyer

Leave a reply