LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhil Duvvuru   19 February 2018

Regarding filing a cheating case against samsung india and sbi

Hi Team, According to the offer that was mentioned in the below link, I bought a Samsung TV on 17th Oct 2017 using my SBI Debit card. I still have NOT received any cashback regarding the same that was mentioned in the offer. And I checked with Samsung, and SBI Customer care and as well as in my SBI home branch (Naidupet ADB - 05917). No one is responding properly and everyone is saying we are not aware of this offer. · When I checked with Samsung people, they are saying this offer is NOT related to Samsung, please check with SBI. · When I checked with SBI Customer care, they are saying there is no such offer (as mentioned in the link below) in our records. So we CAN NOT help you with this and please check at your home branch. · When I checked at home branch (Naidupet ADB - 05917), the Branch Manager was saying home branch is NOT responsible for any such cashback offers, raise a complaint in https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ portal. I asked everyone to provide me an acknowledgment on paper format. (I asked SBI customer care ppl and Mr. Guptha [Branch manager]), But none of them are providing me any such acknowledgment for the conversations that we had. If no one is responsible, then who is aware of this offer and who is responsible for this cashback offer? SBI or Samsung? If this offer is fake and promotions are fake, then SBI and Samsung together cheated the customers like me. I want to file a case against Samsung India and SBI for the same. Requesting someone please help me in filing the case. Offer Link: https://www.samsung.com/in/offer/diwali-2017/

I need your suggestions and help to take an action against Samsung India and SBI. 

Learning

1 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   19 February 2018

you may contact at basu_kunal@hotmail.com
regards
Advocate Kaybee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register