LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Gupta   11 February 2018

What action should i take now against the locality

My family has been under the threat from the people of my locality, they want us to follow the rules as per their adherence which my family denied. so one of the person from them has threatened (dhamki- i will murder you) my father to kill him if he doesn't follow. so what action should i take now against them. the matter is just over the petty issue of why we are not paying the two bills as NC as been done by us to the police station before, when they attack our home and action has been taken following that.

Learning

5 Replies

Manu Seth   11 February 2018

make a detailed complaint highlighting your word and make sure that you mention what all has been stated to your father and report the same to the police. Threatening to such an extent surely invites criminal action under IPC.

Actually am just a grad student so unable to highlight legal terms...

Manu Seth   11 February 2018

You don't require to highlight legal terms, layman language is sufficent. Simply file a written complaint to the nearest police station or in the alternative as and when you are confronted with the such a situation next time, dial 100 from your phone. The police mobile van shall come to your place and note down your grievance which shall be forwarded to the concerned police station having jurisdiction over your residential area.

Yes thank you.. it helped me alot..

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 February 2018

You can file police complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register