LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rojgaar Talks   10 February 2018

Name correction

sir currently I am pursuing in 2 year of graduation and in my semester certificate my father and mother surname is not included whereas in 10th and 12th documents includes the full name
weather it's create any problem for government sector jobs ?
if yes then how can I correct this mistake ?

Learning

10 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 February 2018

What is the name that you gave in your application form while applying for Admission intto the College?

What is the name shown in the Class Attendance Register of your college?

What is the name that you filled up while filling up the application for Examination?

What is the name that was shown in the Hall Ticket for examination?

1 Like

I entered my father and mother name without surname .
so on my hall ticket the name of father and mother is without surname
1 Like

sir please reply

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 February 2018

In genealogy we usually concentrate on surnames since they are the most important way of identifying people who are related. So surname is a must for identification purpose. 

So sir guide me how to improve my mistake

No guidance from me since you have not answered all the queries raised by me.

Respected Sir, these are the actual answer of yours questions I write my father name as Ramesh while my mother name as Mamta in the application form Shubham sharma is the name showing in ne college attendence register The name shown on my hall ticket My name as Shubham Sharma Father name Ramesh Mothers name Mamta Sir please guide me

There will not be any difficulty in future just because the surname of yourr father/mother name is not there.

So long as your name is same in all the certificates, that is enough.

At least from now on, be careful in filling up the names corrrectly.  (It is your fault of not mentioning the surnames of your father and mother that is the problem now that their surname is not being indicated).

1 Like

Thanks sir for your valuable suggestions Sir currently I am of 21 years should I pursue graduation or I skip and starts a new journey

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2018

You have to get court order. and submit the same to the registrar of University. consult me. My mobile no:9989324294

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register