LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit jain   09 February 2018

Value of stamp paper for sale deed residential floor delhi

What "VALUE OF STAMP PAPER" needs to be bought for the execution of "SALE DEED" of a REAL ESTATE property having details below:-

Type : Residential
Purchasing : 1 Floor
Market Value of 1 Floor: Rs 49 Lacs
Stamp Duty Value of 1 floor: Rs 20 Lac
Area of a Floor : 100 Sq Yards
Area of Plot : 100 Sq Yards
No. of Floors : 4
Parking : Yes

Learning

16 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     09 February 2018

contact concerned sub registrar office to know exact amount of stamp duty.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     09 February 2018

First indicate what is the actual consideration that will be paid to the seller which will be indicated in the Sale Deed.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 February 2018

Visit SRO and inquire in person.

rohit jain   10 February 2018

Sir, as I mentioned we are actually paying the market value (₹49lacs) to the dealer whereas Circle rate is ₹20lacs.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     10 February 2018

The stamp duty inclluding Transfer duty for a sale deed is 4% in case of woman and if the purchaser is a man it is 6% on the consideration or Market value whichever is higher.  The registration fee is Rs.1% on the value on which stamp duty is levied + user charges.howeveer meet the Sub Registrar concerned as already advised. 

TGK REDDI   11 February 2018

I appreciate all the Replies.     49-20=29.      This 29 is known as black money.

rohit jain   11 February 2018

Mr. TGK Reddi, I expect you to give any opinion on this elite forum after analysing the case details. Mind you, paying above circle rate doesn�t mean always mean black money is routing. Please read the law and then come to any judgement. I belive you�re neither a lawyer or CA, thank to gods world got saved.

rohit jain   11 February 2018

Mr. Kavksatyanarayana, as we know the stamp comes in different denominations like ₹10, ₹50. ₹100, ₹500 etc. So, I am asking as per my details which denomination of stamp paper should I buy ?

Shri Rohit Jain

Dear Sir

You're paying more money.      It's normal.      For how much rate the registration will be made?       If you pay more money and get the property registered for circle rate, the money becomes black.

Sir.     No man is infallible.     I may be foolish at times.     I expect you and other members to benefit from my foolishness.      I don't expect ironical posts.       I don't like insults.     I appreciate criticism.       But I expect respect.

I have 32 years of legal experience.      I represented my cases, addressed oral arguments, presented written arguments in about ten types of courts ( not ten courts ) including High Cout and the Supreme Court.

Even from the beginning my legal knowledge, my drafting and my talking power of English were praised by many judges, advocates and clerks of courts..     My written arguments are treated as monuments and masterpieces.

His Lordship Shri Raja Elango was so impressed that His Lordship told me to turn around and show my face to the advocates.  

Nevertheless I'm not proud.    I treat everybody with respect.

Lawyersclubindia doesn't prevent members other than advocates and CA from posting answers.

If you feel ashamed of seeing replies from members other than advocates, there's EXPERTS section for you.

With regards

TGK Reddi

Shri Rohit

Dear Sir

I request you to view my profile.

Thanks

Yours faithfully

TGK Reddi

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     11 February 2018

I specifically asked you: First indicate what is the actual consideration that will be paid to the seller which will be indicated in the Sale Deed.  

But you reply: Sir, as I mentioned we are actually paying the market value (₹49lacs) to the dealer whereas Circle rate is ₹20lacs.

You are still not confirming as to what consideration will be shown in the Sale Deed (though you may be actually paying 49 lakhs).  Will you be showing Rs. 49 lakhs as consideration in the Sale Deed also?

Without knowing this particular, no reply is possible to your query.

rohit jain   12 February 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register