Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nkuppili   06 February 2018

Plot not available but documents available

Hi,

My father bought a residential plot in 2013 on my name. We are trying to sell the property but when we approached a local real estate broker, he said that the land doesn't exist and its a fake sale. How can a registration can happen for a land that doesn't exist. My father passed away last year and hence we are unable to get the details of the broker who arranged the sale of the land to my father. The EC clearly shows that the property exists and the link documents are available in original from 1997. 

Could someone kindly let me know how to approach the situation.

Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

The document states that the plot is in x survey no but when we approached the broker, he said there is nothing like survey no x at all. He told me that the plot was sold to someone else already and it has a different survey no/plot no but somehow when we checked the encumberance for that survey no online, there are so many plots in the same survey no which are sold in last year too. So we are quite confused, we did approached a different broker but he said the same.

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Sir, you are mis-guiding, if you are student of law, then strike head of your parents. Not me,

I am not misguiding, i am just trying to explain the problem here. My parents are no more and they are no way related to this. 

Sir, you are mis-guiding, if you are student of law, then strike head of your parents. Not me,

If you didn't understand the question, move on and leave the thread for others to answer. Dont make derogatory comments especially personally.

Nkuppili   07 February 2018

Your father invested money on purchasing plot in your name in the yr. 2013 and you don't know anything? Which school you passed out sir? This is the yr. 2018. Are you major as per Indian Majority Act.

Did i mentioned that i dont know anything. I know when the land was purchased but i was not there physically to see it. Such a retard you are who is not having any clue about the question. I told you to leave the thread for others. You are a dumb ass with minimal knowledge who thinks you know everything but in reality you are good for nothing. Dont reply in this thread again, you moronic idiot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register