Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta   01 February 2018

Need urgent advice on maintenance

Hi all,

We got married in 2010 adn just after 6 months we separated ..

In the year 2012 I filed divorce and after that she filed interim maintenance..

Lower court feel the case and rejected the interim and then she move to higher court..In high court, awarded 30,000 pm and after many prayer high court did not hear our request..

I stay abroad and my net salary is 1,50000 pm...I have dependent elderly mother too..after my expences I hardly save around 20 K per month.. 

She is MBA holder and working as teacher (hiding her salary)

Now I am thinking to file at supreme court.. Please suggest on this..

What worst part should I expect? If I cannot pay what will happen? Execution? Dismiss the case ? or should I withdraw the case?

I am Indian passport holder, so it is impossible to run away from Indian system..

Please suggest me in this regards..

Learning

29 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jayanta
Hi all,

Lower court feel the case and rejected the interim and then she move to higher court..In high court, awarded 30,000 pm and after many prayer high court did not hear our request..

I stay abroad and my net salary is 1,50000 pm...I have dependent elderly mother too..after my expences I hardly save around 20 K per month.. 

What worst part should I expect? If I cannot pay what will happen? Execution? Dismiss the case ? or should I withdraw the case?

I am Indian passport holder, so it is impossible to run away from Indian system..

Marriage in 2010, this is 2018.  Alredy 8 years gone.  6 months enjoyment? Life long suffering??
You should know what youwant. Youwant hole or you want to take care of family.  Both not possible these days.  These days started 20 years back.
Now you married.
You cant esacape.
Alimony due pile up. Warrant issue.  You either be on run for rest of your life from wife. Or simply go sit in jail.
Am sure your whereabouts all are known to your wife. Now you cant escape.
Why did you marry when you cant maintain wife?
Take mutual diovrce like hrithik roshan. Or keep running from court from life, keep crying.  Indian matrimoniail laws are worstest.  Wife was working, wife is educated but still abala nari.  She will cry, court will wipe tears, order alimony order arrest.  No kerchief for you. Sad but true state of Indian husbands.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Marriage in 2010, this is 2018.  Alredy 8 years gone.  6 months enjoyment? Life long suffering??
You should know what youwant. Youwant hole or you want to take care of family.  Both not possible these days.  These days started 20 years back.
Now you married.
You cant esacape.
Alimony due pile up. Warrant issue.  You either be on run for rest of your life from wife. Or simply go sit in jail.
Take mutual diovrce like hrithik roshan. Or keep running from court from life, keep crying.  Indian matrimoniail laws are worstest.  Wife was working, wife is educated but still abala nari.  She will cry, court will wipe tears, order alimony order arrest.  No kerchief for you. Sad but true state of Indian husbands.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

(Guest)
Hi all,

Now you married.
You cant esacape.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register