Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498Afighter   30 January 2018

Recover investments from wife

Dear Experts,

I have Invested my money in my wife name.She left me in 2012 and she doesnt any intereste to compback hence i have fillied the divorce six months back which is running in court.

when i contacted her to transfer the investements where is she refused to do so.can you pls advise what is the best way to recover the investments which is in her name.

thanks

Learning

142 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 January 2018

You cannot recover that by yourself unless she agrees to repay or return that to you. What I feel she's neither interested in divorce nor to return the money lying in her name. She's looking for bigger than what you may be thinking to get rid of her.

Thank you sir for your quick response.i cannt receover by myself or through mediators. but would like to know if can initiate any legal action for recover the same. i know it's time taking process but want to know if any provision exist.

thanks you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2018

The issue of alimony will come up in your divorces, whether through out-of-court settlements, or in a divorce trial. So treat that amount as alimony. 

i cannt treat this amount as permannet alimony. request you pls advise if i can file any recover suit and i am okey  even if it's take long time for recovery.

Becuase i am not interested for any outside court settelement rather i prefferred for divorce trail.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 January 2018

What legal action you want to initiate to recover the money from her. I will be delighted to know if that has been advised by your learned lawyer. I know you must have taken services of most experienced and highly qualified lawyer who must have advised you all this and you're cross checking the same here. Please go ahead and do file all sort of cases as you are advised, may be one day you'll get some result.
1 Like

thanks for update.i am not doing any cross checking here.i have been approching lawyers and here to know if any recovery peition can be fillied  under any section?Becuase whne wife has some ways to collect the money from husband legally, why can't i try to file the petion with the facts.it's just my through process.

(Guest)

Join her, fcuk her some more and do vasooli. Thats teh only way out. Court wont help you in this matter, and your divorce will be another major headache.  Simply take back divorce case.

Start banging her day and night till you think your investment u got  back, then file divorce.  If she does lthat to you, you do this to her. Fair enough?

(Guest)

Join her, fcuk her some more and do vasooli. Thats teh only way out. Court wont help you in this matter, and your divorce will be another major headache.  Simply take back divorce case.

Start banging her day and night till you think your investment u got  back, then file divorce.  If she does lthat to you, you do this to her. Fair enough?

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register