LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen   22 January 2018

Fear of termination

Dear all , Presently I am permanent central government service under MHRD and selected in another Central government autonomous institute with higher grade pay , without mentioning previous employer details and did not received NOC hence i given competitive exam and attend the interview as a non government employee.In appointment letter the new employer asked about previous employer details to be filled in attestation and declaration form and also mentioned that suppression of material facts ground to terminate without notice period.If new employer come to know about previous employer details through Permanent Retirement account Number is there any chance to terminate me?.Even though I don't want the previous employer benefits like service continuation and pay protection.

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     22 January 2018

Termination from which job?

Naveen   22 January 2018

Termination from new employer

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     22 January 2018

Why will they terminate you, if you give correct information in the Attestation Form?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2018

You have mentioned about two employers in your query;

Central government service under MHRD

Another Central government autonomous institute

Isn’t IT?

Or you have worked with any other Non Government establishment?

You have posted that  ‘i given competitive exam and attend the interview as a non government employee.’

What exactly this ‘non government employee’ is?

Is IT for employee in Non Government establishment or something else, as per codes/abbreviations/explanation provided in recruitment application?

If IT is for employee in Non Government establishment, then if you were with some Government establishment then you seem to have concealed……….

Do you intent to conceal your past employment with Government establishment?

The employer that has issued said appointment letter has already explained IT’s stand on concealment.

Would IT come to know or would anyone report or not, are the points being discussed by you. However the cost and consequences of concealment have been described; Termination without Notice!

So the employer has left NO doubt about IT?

So you should also have NO misconceptions and doubts about intent of employer!

If you have already joined this employer then downlaod the service rules, Conduct and Discipline Rules of this establishment that has issued you appointment letter and attestation for to fill.

Check on precednces on such matters in establishment.

You shall be clear.

Same Query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Regarding-termination-of-job--669526.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register