Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Affected Guy (Consultant)     14 March 2010

CIBIL Report

Hi Everyone,

I have been applying various credit cards and been rejected continously saying that there is a problem with my credit report . Immedietely i reacted by sending my report request to CIBIL, after few weeks i received the report i was totally shocked to see the report saying "File Not Found - Your Enquiry returned no Credit File". Can someone help me out how to solve this issue with CIBIL. So i think this is why i have been getting multiple rejections on wherever i apply for a new credit card.  one more thing is i have a ICICI Credit card since 2005 and i also have a car loan since 2007 with ICICI Bank in my name.

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITH CIBIL??????

Totally Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning

6 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     14 March 2010

Are your credit card and car loan repayments regular? if they are, ask your bankers to forward your rating to cibil else take up this issue with Banking ombudsman.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     14 March 2010

1. Please write to CIBIL demanding to retrieve the file and produce to it within 15 days or else to remove your name and claim compensation (provided you have been regular in repayments in has a good track record) Also mark a copy to RBI.

2. Take up with the bankers independently for complete statement of accounts and if there is a balance

pay it up.

vasudevan

Affected Guy (Consultant)     14 March 2010

See first of all iam not a defaulter and i pay my dues on time and my car loan is also paid on time. Two or three times i have not paid on time due to some travel i missed my payments but paid by one or two days delay.

I think the bankers never report my credibility to CIBIL, so how to tackel this!!!

Mr. V.Vasudevan if you are in chennai can you help me out in solving this issue.

Iam very much worried.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     14 March 2010

I am from Mumbai. You may write a simple letter setting out the facts in sequence and post it (preferably by speed post) to the bank's Chief Executive and copy to CIBIL and also to the Ombudsman appointed by RBI (details of ombudsman region-wise and their addresses available at RBI's website. Demand that your name should be immediately removed from CIBIL. In case you you need a local advocate in Chennai (can be done if your grievance is NOT resolved after your 1st correspondence and if you need assistance in legal drafting). do revert

vasudevan

vibhor (advt desisgner)     12 January 2012

Dear Sir,

my self Vibhor Sharma, bhopal. i had 4 credit cards (Satetlement june, 2008) but t some issues from banks i close those cards and settle my account bit they put my name in cibil. when i settle my a/c they told that my name would be removed from the list of cibil defaultersd. but it is till showing. so how can i remove my name from defaulers list.

Please give suggestion for my problem and what is my next step.

Pls help me

Mail ID : coolsmart2009@rediffmail.com

Rasik Dagli (Lawyer)     13 August 2012

Dear Sir,

Please refer my reply to a post by Mr. AT given earlier. You will find useful information there.

You may also contact me at- rvdadvocate@gmail.com

I will help you without charging any fees.

Rasik Dagli
advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register