LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BISWARANJAN PANIGRAHI   27 December 2017

Not give my relieving letter

i m working in Pvt company for the last 2 years. Recently i submitted my resignation and the notice period is 3 months. But the company is not issuing the relieving letter Now How i have to proceed legally to recieve my reliveing letters and

Learning

11 Replies

Dear sir I have initiated my resignation on 14/09/2017 but till date it has not been approved. There was a confusion in relieving date in the system. As I am a confirmed employee, I should be relieved after 3 months but system is showing as 1 month. But I have reported it sincei given my resignation. But till now nothing has happened to it due to which I lost this much of time which is very important for me. I have to join in my new organization with in a stipulated time which is getting delayed. I am now feeling of being harassed now. My new organisation said submitted my relieving letter
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Does offer/appointment letter/contract of employment state that notice pay in lieu of notice period is not accepted?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

The above shall also give an idea what are the required documents employee should get.

What is the joining time given by next employer say; 30days or 90days?

What is the notice period tendered by you say; 30days or 90days?

Have you submitted notice of resignation by email/letter thru Redg. Post also?

Have you downloaded the system screenshot/printouts?

Resignation is personal matter and employee can and should submit notice of resignation/final resignation by email/letter thru Redg. Post and obtain acknowledgment and POD and later if required update in so called internal system/software and keep copies.

Sir I join axis bank 9 Oct 2015 in Bolangir Branch sol ID 678 Bhubaneswar circle my empl I'd 104343 my post ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES I have put my resignation on 14/Sep/2017 but due to system issue it is showing my relieving date as 13/Oct/2017But as I am a confirmed employee, the date should be 13 Dec 2017after three months, On 13 Dec. I completed three months, and I write a resignation letter to my branch head. And he receive the letter and give me a received copy on 13 Dec .so I join my new organisation but yet I do not receive any relieving letter from axis bank. I survived my notice period allrady.

Sir I join axis bank 9 Oct 2015 in Bolangir Branch sol ID 678 Bhubaneswar circle my empl I'd 104343 my post ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES I have put my resignation on 14/Sep/2017 but due to system issue it is showing my relieving date as 13/Oct/2017But as I am a confirmed employee, the date should be 13 Dec 2017after three months, On 13 Dec. I completed three months, and I write a resignation letter to my branch head. And he receive the letter and give me a received copy on 13 Dec .so I join my new organisation but yet I do not receive any relieving letter from axis bank. I survived my notice period allrady.

My reporting officer is Janu parmar Empl I'd 35510 branch sales manager my supervisor can't change my relieving date so reject my registration because I m confirm employme system show 1 month relieving date

In internal systems Bank has updated notice period of 30days and relieving date as after 30days.

Hope you have written to correct this error under proper acknowledgment immediatley upon noticing the error and have copies and POD..

Write to HoD/BM, and ecalate to good offices of appointing authority/MD/CEO/Chairman under proper acknowledgment.

If system i.e. some software in computers in office of establishment/employer has some faults then employee must and should have written from personal email id/letter by Redg. post...

Now you may approach good offices as posted above and write undr proper acknowledgment.

In future don't commit error in such matters.   

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498 

Kindly note
Consultation fee of 4000/-

Dhirendra Dhiraj   01 January 2018

Dear Sir,

I have selected in Gov. Job, and they give me very sort time to join, only 15 days ,but my existing company not ready to give reliving letter and NOC . My company's notice period is 60 days and I am ready to buy out my notice period from my salary. but they decline my resignation request. can I join Gov. job with my three month salary slip,Bank statment, previous company joining letter and my resignation mail copy ?

Please suggest me.

Regards,

D K Dhiraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register