LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john dsouza   05 December 2017

Apatra

Hello, I had a Room in a chawl at Mumbai which is declared as slum. 1 structure into 3 separate rooms since 1990.It has come under the redevelopment plan by SRA scheme. The land is looked upon by BMC. BMC did a survey in the year 2000 and gave us a slip. We have following documents over which my address is mentioned : 1. My Mother's voting card since the year 1995 (over which her father's name is mentioned) 2. My sister's birth certificate issued in 1987 3. My mother's Aadhar cards 4. Electric meter issued by BEST since 2008 5. Ration Card issued in 1996 6. Till now we were not paying any tax to any authority. We were made apatra by the committee and the builder stating you are one family staying in one structure. In voting list also it shows one structure. Our house was more 400 sq ft. Now building is already built and half of them have shifted in. Hanuman nagar society, CTS no 455. Andheri west. Irla nallah. Builder name- Zodiac developers Financer- Samir bhojwani. So could you please suggest us that the above mentioned documents are sufficient to get photo pass or if not then please mention the list of mandatory documents needed to be submitted. Its been 8 years now. We are still struggling for the house. We are still staying on rent. This is the RTI filed by me for my Aunt. I Khatunbi Sayyed daughter of Julekhabee Madar Khan(was)staying in Room no 13,Rameshwar Nagar,Gulmohar road no 1,Near Cooper Hospital,Vile Parle(west),Mumabi-400056.(Demolished in 2009). Now already constructed building by SRA, Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058. Information needed- 1) BMC Hutment dwellers photopass survey 2000 copy(top one).(0278593) 2) BMC Annexure-ii Copy. 3) Certified copy of the assessment report/survey report,o any such other documents containing the full details of all slum dwellers existed as on or before 11/11/2008 in Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058 4) Certified copy of the note sheet containing notings by various officials and decision of competent auhtority based on which the names of slum dwellers were included in Annexure ii notified in respect of Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058. 5) Certified copy of GR/Noticfication/Rule/Regulation or any other document stipulaiting the eligibility criteria for entitlement of protection under the SRA scheme, based on which the eligibility of slum dwellers are decided for inclusion and allotment of dwelling unit in Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058. 6) Please inform me the name, designation and office address of the officers and staff evaulated the eligibilty criteria of slum dwellers of Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058. 7) Please supply me the certified copy of the list of slum dwellers for whom dwelling units are alloted in Hanuman Nagar, SRA Sahakari Grihanirman Sanstha, CTS no-455,464 and 484(part),1755 and 1756 of village vile parle, Taluka Andheri(west),Mumbai-400058. indicating the flat/unit no. alloted to each of them. We have all the documents for the eligibility in SRA scheme but we have been made apatra.I.e, Ration card ,Voting card prior to 1.1.2000.We ha.ve submitted all the relevant documents to them.

Learning

2 Replies

jesijas   13 April 2018

We have all the documents for the eligibility in SRA scheme but we have been made apatra.I.e, Ration card ,Voting card prior to .We ha.ve chinese buffet near me open now submitted all the relevant documents to them.

William H. Barclay   14 April 2018

The forum of the Japanese orientation has been ensured for the production for all individuals. The chapter has been opened for the utilization of the britishessaywriters for all clients. The Japanese company is at the top amongst the companies for the production of the things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register