LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sree1988   02 December 2017

Injuction order details

Dear Sir This Sreenivas from andhrapradesh I have land and having encumbrance certificate and link document and registered document. but some people having form 1-b occupied my land I have already given Injuction order 1month back so I want know form 1-b will eligible in court as a land record. names in link document and names in 1-B are same they already sold that land to whom I have purchased

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     03 December 2017

Did you consult your lawyer who is handling the matter for you?  If not why not?

sree1988   03 December 2017

my lawyer said we have all documents and we can get good results but all my friends and other people saying court will take minimum 10years to deal this issue. so i want to know it is true or not and court cosider 1-B form or not

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 December 2017

The so called 1-B form you speak has names of the sellers who have already sold their land to people like you. What you got is the documents relating to purchase registered documents and encumbrance certificate which were made subsequently but the 1-B form a document prior to the sale documents are being used for claiming illegal possession of the already sold land to you.

The Court will look in all these documents but will consider the latest document relating to sale of the property as valid for deciding the present ownership of the land which is with you.

1 Like

sree1988   04 December 2017

Thanking you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register