LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh   02 December 2017

Grampanchayat property

Hello Every One. I bought property in pune, still comes under Kirkitwadi Grampanchayat. Bought resale property in flat system. Co Op society is formed, no conveyance deed happen between society and builder. sale deed is done with seller. After sale deed I have completed society related formalities. Except this MESB bill name change and property tax name change process is done. Also I got Gaon Namuna 8 from grampanchayat. Is there any other documents need to be collected for any future reference. Pls give me suggestion.You can also suggest me my mail umesh1141@gmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Grampanchayat Property can be a tricky issue and Local counsld well versed with local rules and laws can advise you the best.

You may wait for local LCI members, Experts.

Similar query has been discussed in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ……… 

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/builder-not-providing-documents-642426.asp

Umesh   02 December 2017

This is good property build by renowned builder in pune. Also loan cased are done by HDFC Ltd, SBI and ICICI Banks. Just want to know which documents to be changed/ kept for further ownership records.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register