LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinku Jain   30 November 2017

share in parental property

my father had asked me to sign NOC in his favour for the property after my mother's death which was in my mother name. I was assured by my father and brother that it was only NOC and they will give a sufficient amount for it. they didn't even gave me it's copy. Now I am totally clueless.. is there any way to get my share from this property? Kindly help me out of this.

Learning

22 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 November 2017

File suit for partition of the wealth and other property of your mother and seek your one share in it. You can always state NOC was given for the sake of documentation with authorities and not for leaving your share in the deceased mother's wealth and property.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2017

The said NOC may not neccessarily be equaivalent of valid/registered relinquishment deed.

Check locally as per nature of property e.g; property in a Co-Op housing society or under jurisdictin of MC etc etc....  

It is believed that you ar all Hindu.

What was narrted in said NOC?

Confirm!

In case of Hindu woman nature and source of property matters.

In case of estate/property being self acquired/absolute; th 1st right is of husband, sons,daughters for equal share...

In case of estate/property that devolves from parents side; the 1st right is of  sons,daughters...............and in absence of sons ,daughters heirs of father  for equal share... 

In case of estate/property that devolves from husbands side; the 1st right is of  sons,daughters...............and in absence of sons ,daughters heirs of husband  for equal share... 

Since sosn and daughters are present you should have equal share in estate/property left by your deceased mother.

Settle amicably.

Obtain copy of aid NOC.

If it is not possible despite after all efforts discuss with  avery able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specialsing in civil matters and having successful track record....and ask for possibility of injunction, share, mense profits....

Is it possible to talk u on the phone.. Please.. Only if it is possible... It will be easier for me to explain my problem properly

Online portals are not substitute for in person discussions with very able senior LOCAL counsel as explained above and are for mere getting details and directions, and guidance and for FREE. As the cause at LCI is social service and Noble cause. You are not to pay any monies for it to any IT.

There are many threads and publications at LCI also narrating unsuspecting querists from Republic of India, having been allured and fleeced by posers, impostors that advertise the photo of very old/sick persons posing as some Chief Lawyer (while actually LIAR) and flaunting unknown Firms as LAW Firms (while actually LIAR’s Firms)…………………..and having multiple fake ID’s to post Salutes from one fake ID to another fake ID…………………and falling for even Rs.50/- ( Pachaas Rupalli)………………. Such posers and impostors might be having their roots, origins, asal, asla and/or rooted in Tribal Bad Lands of Pakistan and may even approach your employer and share your details for few rupees.

I was asking for its copy.. But it was of no use.. So day before yesterday only I hd removed its copy from the SDM office on my own.. It's a relinquishment deed. In which it is mentioned that without any pressure.. Without any amount I have given my share to my father.. But I was totally not aware about all this..

Is it registered relinquishment deed?

Try thru elders of the family and your father and brother may agree to pay as promised.

Yes.. It is a registered deed

My dad is saying that he will give me but my brothers are not ready

But he is not giving me a confirm assurance of the amount and when it will be done

(Guest)

NOC for what, please make clear.

Now I m suspecting each one of them

NOC of my share in my parental property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register