Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palash Kumar Debnath   30 November 2017

Counseling can restore the marriage?

Dear Sir,

Can counseling can help for restoration of marriage. As, my wife she is not willing to join my company and she is happly working in kolkata and her parents are supporting her. As, my wife want me to leave my parents and join her parents home for ever. which is not possible. and before filling a divorce case i tried all way to restore my marriage with the help of elders, self but in result they are not bothering about our wedlock. in result and I filled a divorce case under section 13 (A). after filling a divorce I visited my wife house to restore the marriage as a last attempet. But my wife and her parents filed a false case under me 498(a), 506, 34, 448. As, i got to know she is inloved with illicit affair. When i asked it she is telling that she will not give me divorce and she will not rejoin my company. 

Please suggest. as my counseling date in 07th Dec 2017 in RR Dist Court. (Hyd)

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Y u wnt conselling?  What use? YOu want soem one, find someone like your wife did.  Court cases will run till you die.  She filed case and she only not bothered. Why are you bothered about case and counselling.  simpluy  folow footsteps of your great wife and become greater than her.  You also keep one keep, enjoi, keep attending court date if you want, or totally stop attending court date, court will order something on one fine day.  Then if you are convicted you can go for appeal.  If not be happy.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Palash Kumar Debnath
Dear Sir,

Can counseling can help for restoration of marriage. As, my wife she is not willing to join my company and she is happly working in kolkata and her parents are supporting her. As, my wife want me to leave my parents and join her parents home for ever. which is not possible. and before filling a divorce case i tried all way to restore my marriage with the help of elders, self but in result they are not bothering about our wedlock. in result and I filled a divorce case under section 13 (A). after filling a divorce I visited my wife house to restore the marriage as a last attempet. But my wife and her parents filed a false case under me 498(a), 506, 34, 448. As, i got to know she is inloved with illicit affair. When i asked it she is telling that she will not give me divorce and she will not rejoin my company. 

Please suggest. as my counseling date in 07th Dec 2017 in RR Dist Court. (Hyd)

Y u wnt conselling?  What use? YOu want soem one, find someone like your wife did.  Court cases will run till you die.  She filed case and she only not bothered. Why are you bothered about case and counselling.  simpluy  folow footsteps of your great wife and become greater than her.  You also keep one keep, enjoi, keep attending court date if you want, or totally stop attending court date, court will order something on one fine day.  Then if you are convicted you can go for appeal.  If not be happy.

after 498a, what marriae is left to restore. what is so special in her choth that you want that chut only?  These kind of women use men and thrwo them like tissue paper.  She used you and ran away and is with someone else now, why u want counseling?

(Guest)

When you both dont want to live together what can any counselling do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register