Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush Agrawal (Director)     25 November 2017

The company has told me there is no way to take the spare parts bulk back and has left it with me.

However, this has caused me a lot of financial loss.

Ayush Agrawal (Director)     25 November 2017

Originally posted by : Ayush Agrawal
Can I take some action and demand compensation for my loss from the company?

I would also like to mention that the company is a construction equipment company and has done same with other people also in past and also has its HO in USA. 

The company is a foreign brand.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     25 November 2017

Yes,

First got issued a legal notice to the company. There after you may prefer Civil and criminal action. More suggestions in person on perusal docments.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 November 2017

Dear Mr. Ayush Agrawalm

Do you sincerely believe that anybody will be in a position to provide you answer to your query, without first seeing the terms and conditions of the Dealership Agreement that you might have entered into with the Company?

If not, then you would be well advised to approach a lawyer in your area along with necessary papers, without wasting time.

Ayush Agrawal (Director)     26 November 2017

Originally posted by : R.Ramachandran
Dear Mr. Ayush Agrawalm

Do you sincerely believe that anybody will be in a position to provide you answer to your query, without first seeing the terms and conditions of the Dealership Agreement that you might have entered into with the Company?

If not, then you would be well advised to approach a lawyer in your area along with necessary papers, without wasting time.

Sir, 

I can share the Dealership agreement. 

I just want to know initially that can actions be taken befor taking counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register