LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand RS   23 November 2017

Loan emi delay

My name is Anand. I am taking loan from RAK bank in UAE, the loan amount was AED80000.I loast may job. nine month i am not paying any amount bcz now i am in india. The bank authorized agencies in INDIA (Emarald Agencies) they daily call and threatening to my family like wife family they call and their friends.Its too much. They ask one time settlement for the time being not possible to pay. i can pay installment type. Please advise to me what is the consequence i am facing in India. How to overcome that prblms and How to stop the agency harassing and threatening.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2017

If one has borrowed one has to pay in accordance with T&C of debt and applicable enactments.

If there are defaults, delinquencies, deficiencies, harassment by lender or IT’s agents then one can lodge complaint with lawful authorities.

The transgressions by overzealous agents are not a new thing.

Why this lender or IT’s agent alone, there are enough publications at LCI also in which posers, impostors faking as Experts have claimed that once an amount is paid by unsuspecting querists/clients,  IT can be asked back from IT. 

As per various publications said M/s Emerald of M/s RAL bank does not seem to be away and seem to suffering from such mindset.

It is contrary to the advertisements by them at their websites.

Hope you have irrefutable record to establish harassment, threat, intimidation, coercion etc etc

You may go thru:

https://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/credit-card-issue-from-rak-bank-l142052.html

https://www.facebook.com/Gulf-Banks-Debts-and-Illegal-Recovery-Proceedings-444533709220545/?ref=page_internal

‘As claim recovery team, we are also mindful of future customer relationships and request settlement only in a way that won't offend or alienate your customers. All of our tracing and recovery activities are undertaken in full compliance with the relevant local legislation.

https://www.cms-emerald.com/aboutus.html

https://www.cms-emerald.com/contact.html

The harassment by recovery agents has been discussed in many threads at LCI in detail………..

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp#.UUc5U0pFZ_4

Central Bank of Republic of India as issued guidelines that can be pursued.

Check if the said agency has obtained approvals and is covered under Indian Laws and guidelines issued by Central Bank.

In future avoid borrowing beyond paying capacity.

Arrange funds to pay.

Check if OTS in India can have adverse negative impact of credit worthiness in India and/or worldwide.

Generically speaking; Settlement is adverse entry.

Try by arranging to pay the debt and have settlement without any adverse entry say in CIBIL,EQUIFAX,EXPERIAN, Master Card negative feedback list……………

If you are unable to handle on your own take help of a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/banking/civil/consumer matters and having successful track record…

Similar query has been discussed in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ………

Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/banking/civil/consumer  matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities.

There are many threads and publications at LCI also narrating unsuspecting querists from Republic of India, having been allured and fleeced by posers, impostors that advertise the photo of a very old/sick persons posing as some Chief Lawyer (while actually LIAR) and flaunting unknown Firms as LAW Firms (while actually LIAR’s Firms)…………………..and having multiple fake ID’s to post Salutes from one fake ID to another fake ID…………………and falling for even Rs.50/- ( Pachaas Rupalli)………………. Such posers and impostors might be having their roots, origins, asal, asla and/or rooted in Tribal Bad Lands of Pakistan and may even approach your employer and share your details for few rupees.

Online portals are not substitute for in person discussions with very able senior LOCAL counsel as explained above and are for mere getting details and directions, and guidance and for FREE. As the cause at LCI is social service and Noble cause. You are not to pay any monies for it to any IT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register