Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amin khatri (Business)     14 November 2017

Regarding aadhar card

Hi all 

I have just having problem with mobile company i want to get new sim card for my wife but they say to give AADHAR Card for sim activation. I have voter id (vid) card, passport, PAN Card of my wife but they are saying the aadhar card is mandatory accept these documents they are not accepting these docs, passport, PAN Card and Voter id card. So, what would it understood the voter id  , PASS PORT and Pan card is not valid now as photo id or Address proof and is the aadhar card is more valuable document than these documents.

Please give me answer soon 

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 November 2017

As of now that is correct legal position for mobile SIM activation. Keep in touch with news and government notifications for latest legal position.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 November 2017

Having an Aadhar card is really very important for Indians as the Aadhar card is considered the most important identity card by the government.

The UIDAI which stands for Unique Identification Authority of India has also been giving the most importance to the Aadhar card because of many reasons.

An aadhar card has many important details of a person like the fingerprints, Iris details, and other important information.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     14 November 2017

Originally posted by : amin khatri
Hi all 

I have just having problem with mobile company i want to get new sim card for my wife but they say to give AADHAR Card for sim activation. I have voter id (vid) card, passport, PAN Card of my wife but they are saying the aadhar card is mandatory accept these documents they are not accepting these docs, passport, PAN Card and Voter id card. So, what would it understood the voter id  , PASS PORT and Pan card is not valid now as photo id or Address proof and is the aadhar card is more valuable document than these documents.

Please give me answer soon 

You may contact Department of Telecom after reading this https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/government-may-go-beyond-aadhaar-to-verify-mobile-numbers/articleshow/61232205.cms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register