Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BattleBegins (s)     02 November 2017

Lic and ppf as ground for high maintenance

Hi

I was earning very well while my wife living with me last year. But as soon as she filed police complaint and other false cases I have transferred all my business to my mother name.  

Right now I started studying LLB 1st year. Now my concern is that my last year IT return was quite high due to my income, from this year i will file NIL IT return as i lowered all the income.

I also have PPF account and LIC policy which is very big amount mentioned in my last ITR . However the LIC was paid by my parents.

So this PPF and LIC policy can create trouble in my case and helpful for my wife to get High maintenance amount ?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     03 November 2017

Yes, as well as your conduct of transfering business will be considered by the Court.  Even the discrepancy in your IT returns will go against you. 

BattleBegins (s)     06 November 2017

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta
Yes, as well as your conduct of transfering business will be considered by the Court.  Even the discrepancy in your IT returns will go against you. 

Thanks for your reply... What i need to do now? Any suggestions ?

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     08 November 2017

Try to establish your wife's income to draw attention away from the discrepancies in your account. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register