LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dillu   21 October 2017

Section 498 a

Sir my sister n law filed case againest her husband who is my elder btother my sister , mother and me. Me my sister and mother stays in india and we have already taken a bail and attended two hearings.But my brother stays in gulf so he didnt attended court and court have issued a summons which is pasted at my native resident were no one stays now. And my sister and law she stays out of india and havnt attended any hearing. Can you suggest how i need to handle this situation.

Learning

8 Replies

Dillu   21 October 2017

She stays with his dad out of india sins 2 years back and she filed case 6 month back.

Dillu   21 October 2017

She stays with his dad out of india sins 2 years back and she filed case 6 month back.

Dillu   21 October 2017

manoj   22 October 2017

File quash petition before the high court. The court will grant stay on this case. if the case is quashed in high court. The proceedings against your family members will be stopped. 

manoj

advocate

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     22 October 2017

The case is for domestic violence case or dowry demand case 498A ?

manoj   22 October 2017

even for Domestic violence case quash petition should be filed before High court. There is bench decision on this type of issue.Though petition should be filed before sessions court for filing quash petition for DV case, if it is filed under Article 226 under High Court nothing will be prejudiced for the petitioner.

manoj

advocate

Dillu   22 October 2017

Thank you manoji sir

Dillu   22 October 2017

She has filed both dowery and domestic violence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register