LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAHIPALSINH (ACCOUNTANT)     17 October 2017

Employers not given salary

I have intimate my company for i am leaved for this job. Company not given my last month salary

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Let me get your facts straight. You have intimated your company that you are leaving your present job. Yet they did not give you your salary for last month. Correct?

It all depends on the wording of your contract. If you have given notice period and informed your company that you are leaving your present job for another one, they are bound by law to pay your wages for the last two days during which you attended office. It is implicit in the Payment of Wages Act.However, if there is no such exit clause expressly in your contract.

Non payment of salary is a cognizable offense. Your company has breached the contract by not paying you your dues.

If the matter persists, you can approach the Labour Inspector or Labour Court for redressal of your grievances. Keep a copy of your NDC (no due certificate), AL (appointment letter) and resignation letter (RL) ready at time of approaching the LI/LC.

1 Like

Sir i have verbally informed to company directors & he accepted.

Sir i have verbally informed to company directors & he accepted.

Madhur industries ltd me job karta tha mene 13/09/2017 ko company director ko inform kiya tha, meri last date 12/10/2017 thi buy me 11/10 ko health problems ki vajeh se job nahi ja paya. Mene 16/10/2017 ko jab call kiya salary ke liye to director etc. Ek dusre par dhulane lage. Company ne hame job id, offer letter nahi diya tha. Please help me..

(Guest)

verbal will not do. give it in writing. keep a copy of ur correspondence with you

(Guest)

Company didn't offer u offer letter? R u serious

All correspondence oral. Without official work order, how r u gonna even think of taking this matter to court?

I have a salary slip on which the company has a round seal & i know all about company details & i am visited to Bank for company work purpose...

(Guest)

Then it shouldn't be a problem.

Even in absence of a proper intimation letter, your salary slip is documentary proof that you worked in that company. Follow the rest steps and hope for the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register