LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish   11 October 2017

About love marriage

sir a boy get away with my sister for marriage purpose... after long time their location is found.. i file fir against boy for kidnap my sister... sir my sister is 19 year & boy is 21 year old.. i want to know any possibility to get my sister back to my home.. they both of them come in front of police within 2-3 days.... what should i do tp get my sister back to my home...please help me

Learning

6 Replies

Prem agrawal   11 October 2017

Sir my age is 21 runnig and girl age is 18 complete we both want to do court marridge please help me that can i do marridge in 21 running age Girl family forcing her to do marridge with some one else Please sir help me what should i do for this

KS Johal   11 October 2017

This seems to be a ridiculous situation and does not make sense at all by reading both of the comments above.

This seems to be a ridiculous situation and does not make sense at all by reading both of the comments above.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2017

Originally posted by : ashish
sir a boy get away with my sister for marriage purpose... after long time their location is found.. i file fir against boy for kidnap my sister... sir my sister is 19 year & boy is 21 year old.. i want to know any possibility to get my sister back to my home.. they both of them come in front of police within 2-3 days.... what should i do tp get my sister back to my home...please help me

No way

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2017

Originally posted by : Prem agrawal
Sir my age is 21 runnig and girl age is 18 complete we both want to do court marridge please help me that can i do marridge in 21 running age

Girl family forcing her to do marridge with some one else

Please sir help me what should i do for this

Not now.  compolete 21.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register