LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uday   06 October 2017

Unpaid salary after termination of employment

Hi, I have been working with a company in Hyderabad for the past 9 months. I have been terminated recently from the company. There is no strong reason mentioned by the company for termination. They have decided to terminate due to internal politics and so mentioned my attitude as a reason for termination.They have not paid my salary till now and i don't think they are ready to pay. What right do I have? How should I proceed?

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   06 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Hifzur rahaman   01 November 2017

Hi sir I have been working with a company called Ekart logistics in Bangalore for the past 5 months. I have been terminated recently from the company. There is no strong reason mentioned by the company for termination. They have decided to terminate and so mentioned as irregular person which is not correct when u check my attendance and login time u can imagine how bad this hubcharge Mr Stanly had kept resingment on me I am very poor person having 3 kids please help me as soon as possible sir and this is not a reason for termination.They have not paid my salary till now and i don't think they are ready to pay. What right do I have? How should I proceed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register