Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     09 March 2010

CHANGE OF REVENUE RECORD

Hello to all members,

I am working as executive in a company in andhra pradesh.  Our company have lands at HOSUR, Tamil Nadu.  After verification all the documents i found that the lands are registered but KHATHA (PATTA) has not chaged to in company's name.  for that purpose i have gone to HOSUR.  but i am confused every thing about khata transfer please explain me

1.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CHANGE KHATA IN TAMILNADU

2.WHO CAN I MEET TO CHANGE THE RECORD

3.CAN I DIRECTLY APPROACH IN TAHSILDAR OFFICE FOR CHANGE OF RECORD.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanking you.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr Rakesh Saxena (Engineer-Advoate)     10 March 2010

Revenue records in all states are maintained under Land Revenu Code by Revenue officer that is Asst. Tehsil Dar. These records are modified by the Patwari of the area. You Try to contact Patwari in your area who has land records of the land in for P-5 ( In North it is called KHASRA PANCH SALA) which is nothing but land record of use of the land and ownership, whether it is lease hold or owneship. It records the name of the owner of the land as well as its use every five years .

Without greasing his hands things would not move so locate him settle his price then you will have no problem
Yes , you can try on your own with Tehsildar office .Buy one copy of TN Lnad Revenue code it will guide you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register