Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   29 September 2017

Doing regular llb along with my full time job

Hi All 

I am pursuing regular LLB  along with my full time job , since i am a plain graduate and working with the legal department.In order to accel in my career i need to have an llb degree unless i will not be able to grow in my life. so i decided to pursue the LLB regular with my full time job (in a private sector).

Can any one tell me that wether it is legal to do the same since it will be benificial for my career and will open new doors for me.

My seniors are ver well aware of the fact that i am prusuing LLB regular alongwith my job and have also approved my leaves for the purpose of exams.

Also in addition to the above will my degree be legal if i try to appear for judiicial examination.

Would highly appreciate if experts can guide to take me on right path.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2017

The seniors/authority has given approval also, in writing!

Have you applied for approval in writing?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     29 September 2017

Regular LLB course is not possible with regular full time employment. As per latest practise adopted by Bar Council of India and also state bar council that they ask your attendance for complete period of course and every minute details are properly verified so as to prevent quakes. So act vigilantly.

Sandeep   30 September 2017

No they have communicated verbally but they are ready to give in writing.i have already completed my 2 year

Sandeep   06 October 2017

Is this what you got as a "suggestion"

Tanu   29 October 2017

Sandeep it's alright if you can manage it.
there is no legal bondage as to full time jobs while persuing LLB.
as fat as you follow the attendance rule

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register