Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuldip Singh   24 September 2017

306 498a hrassment , should i start defamation or wait

It’s a case of 306 , 498a
Wife committed suicide . Wife was not staying with me. I was arrested on flase complaint and on bail now.
It’s a case of extra marital affair. Police refused to investigate from that direction.  On private complaint ,  court has started trail against the paramour There is delay is my trail, but its going in right direction.  Now two accused of one death , myself as husband and lover, the Paramour.

My in-laws are delaying the trail  by one or another means.  Last year they filed application to cancel my bail. All the way trying to create pressure on me by publishing in newspaper with photo , social media , email to my company , my family company. They are filing many NC and on NC police is calling me. Its 4 years , trail has not yet started

I think if matter is court , they should not do all these activities.  We need to trust court . Can you help me
1.    Should I go for defamation & harassment. Or do nothing? This way my trial wont start . My lawyer is saying , its good they are running. But my point is not delay if i have sufficient evidence.
2.    My 8 daughter is with them , she was 4 , when my wife committed suicide. They are threatening me that my daughter will give statement against me in court. Where should I report this , when chargesheet is already filed

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

1. Depending on contents of publication, notice etc of your parents in law, you can file complaint and suit for defamation. 2. Claim the custody of your daughter as she require your love, affection and guidance. You are natural guardian of your daughter. Consult your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register